About Woonona Eyecare
Woonona Eyecare has been providing quality optical services to the the residents of Wollongong’s Northern suburbs since 1982. It was founded by Optometrist Dirk Den Dulk, and later purchased by Shane Hambling. We can claim to be one of the longest established optical practices in the Illawarra.
We offer you the best eye care service, quality and price. We are committed to achieving optimum visual performance for all our patients. Our team practice to the highest optometry standards and remain at the forefront of our profession through constant training and development.
- Therapeutically trained Optometrist Ashleigh Peters.
- We specialise in children’s vision and learning with a focus on Behavioural Optometry.
- Primary Eye Care (diagnosis of eye diseases and treatment of inflammatory ocular conditions).
- Qualified Optical Dispensers that are available to assist you in selecting the most appropriate frames and lenses to suit your look and your lifestyle.
- The latest technology in ultra light lenses to give you optimum visual performance.
- A large range of quality fashion frames & sunglasses to suit all budgets and styles.
- We can also assist with specialised prescription eyewear such as safety spectacles and sports eyewear.
- An onsite lens lab to ensure an efficient and timely service
- The convenience of HICAPS claiming facility for participating health funds.