We value the trust you place in us when you select your eyewear, to ensure they remain in good order and perform as expected please follow these three simple rules:
- Check your glasses frequently for signs of wear. If a hinge screw is loose, call in to have it tightened
- Carefully check the alignment of your eyewear in front of the mirror. If they seem misaligned, please call in for a frame adjustment.
- Begin by rinsing them under lukewarm tap water. This will wash away any dust/ grit that may cause scratches.
- Use a spray on lens cleaner. Clean the entire frame thoroughly to remove smudges, skin oils, and/or fingerprints that can damage its finish.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and dry with a clean, lint-free cotton towel.
- For quick cleaning use a microfiber lens cloth.
- Rinse and clean perspiration from your sunglasses as soon as possible.
- Avoid using impregnated facial tissues as their chemicals may damage lens coatings
- To prevent scratches, never use your fingernails to remove a spot on the lens surface.
- Keep your eyewear in a protective case when you’re not wearing them. If this is not possible, leave them open and upside down on a flat surface in a safe place.
- Avoid placing your sunglasses without a case in your purse or pocket. Keys or coins can easily scratch them.
- Don’t leave your glasses on the dashboard of your car. The intense heat that can occur inside a closed car on hot sunny days can damage lens coating and/ or frame hardware.
- Always use both hands to remove your glasses. This will prevent the frame from becoming bent and curved.
- Don’t wear glasses on the top of your head as it can stretch the frames.
And finally please call in with your new glasses a week or two after you picked them up for a fine tune and clean. Then a regular schedule of once every six months or so for a free service to ensure that they are maintained and in good shape.